We see a lot of posts on social media about how bad the traffic situation is in India today. Why do traffic rules cease to exist when we are behind the wheels? Is it not our responsibility to be safe and be committed to the safety of others on the road? This post is a small reminder for all of us to follow the traffic rules that have been taught to us when we were kids.
- Pedestrians First: The pedestrians walking on the streets always have the first priority. Please allow pedestrians to walk freely on roads.
- Correct Parking: Park vehicles in designated parking zones. Do not park vehicles haphazardly even if you have a business for just five minutes. A lot of traffic problems can be avoided if all of us park our vehicles properly.
- Signals: Many drivers forget to signal when they have to take a left or right turn. This puts the vehicle behind you and yourself in danger. Remember to signal beforehand with the indicators and hand signals.
- Jumping Signals: This is one traffic violation that needs to be taken very seriously. Jumping signals can be very dangerous, putting yourself and others in trouble. If you see a red light please stop and wait till it turns green.
- Speed Limits: ‘Better late than never’ is one message we all see on our highways, but how many of us really follow. Breaking speed limits can be extremely dangerous for us and our fellow passengers. Please follow the designated speed limits. It is always better to reach your destination late than never.
May we become more responsible!
We wish you a good time! 🙂